Sunday, July 25, 2021

Rania Lampou (Eminent Academician of 2021)

 


Qualifications
Post-graduate degree (M.Ed.) in language teaching related to cognitive neurosciences 

Designation with current affiliation
Greek Astronomy and Space Company (Annex of Salamis)

Current Roles & Responsibilities
Currently, I am a STEM instructor at the Greek Astronomy and Space Company (Annex of Salamis) and I am also working at the Greek Ministry of Education, at the Directorate of Educational Technology and Innovation where I  write STE(A)M projects for Greek schools.

Any Exemplary work done in the field of Education or research or both
I am the founder and international coordinator of many humanitarian innovative international projects that focus on the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals described in the 2030 Agenda, implemented mostly in Africa and Asia.

Awards and Recognition received (if any)
I have been awarded many national and international prizes (so far 90) and I am a “Global Teacher Award 2020” (AKS Awards) winner and a “Global Teacher Prize 2019 finalist” (Varkey Foundation). Recently I have been selected as “Global Icon 2020” featured in “Passion Vista” Magazine, among the top 10 women entrepreneurs featured in “Fortune” and among the “100 most successful women in business” featured in an  Amazon book by “Global Trade Chamber ”.

For my awards-distinctions please see the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xThm_KkjjlvHZyXIzYTFWWgg4eQNI6pw/view?usp=sharing

For my  international recognition please see the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AY2RWL6hNt4TtLoPxMl2jvgJdpTl3mGB/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uJjg6zZmUrb8dAE_lw-rJ5wHby2Bnbpe/view

What is your future vision to contribute in the field of Education and Research?
I would like to  to write more international humanitarian projects  and more scientific books for kids. I will continue also to  promote STEM vision by introducing STEM in astronomy and physics projects and combine STEM with Language Teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment