Friday, August 27, 2021

Dr. Shaminder Singh Sohi (Eminent Researcher of 2021)

 


Qualification
Ph.D. CSE, M.Tech CSE, B.Tech IT, Engg Diploma CSE

Designation with current affiliation
Assistant Professor- GNA University, Phagwara,Punjab 144405

Current Roles & Responsibilities (What is your current profile of work in your organization?)
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Engineering Design and Automation

Any Exemplary work done by you in the field of Research and Development
More than 30 publications including IEEE, Scopus,UGC care listed journals, contributing in NSQF Project, Time to time contribution for research as reviewer, expert. I am also google certified digital marketing expert. I have attended more than 30 FDPs. I am also an Entrepreneur and running a few firms in partnership. I am guiding students for their M.Tech/Ph.D dissertation.

Awards and Recognition received (if any)
Green ThinkerZ Award for 2018

What is your future vision to contribute in the field of Research and Development?
I want to pursue Post Doc in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Digital image processing. I also want to contribute to the society with my research.


No comments:

Post a Comment